An open tender for the overhaul in the administration building of the State Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture (Committee) is held according to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan “On Public Procurements” as part of repair work performed in the Committee’s administration building and financed from the funds allocated for public investment (investment expenses) in other projects in the state budget of the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2019 approved by the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 890 dated January 15, 2019.
Overhaul in the Committee’s administration building should be performed and completed within 1 year according to the schedule drawn up after the conclusion of an agreement.
Detailed information on the content and scope of work has given in the Terms of Reference.
Those who wish to participate in the tender may receive the General Conditions of an Open Tender in Azerbaijani via the unified Internet portal of public procurement (PORTAL) after paying a participation fee for AZN 300 (three hundred) to the Committee’s account below:
Correspondent account: Treasure Department N.1
Current account: AZ31IBAZ36010059449328518204, VOEN: 1700986181
Correspondent account of State Committee on Urban Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944, SWIFT.BİK.IBAZAZ2X;
Settlement account of State Committee on Urban Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan: AZ31IBAZ36010059449328518204, VOEN: 1400032621;
Central Branch of the International Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Code 805722, and VOEN: (bank) 9900001881.
The participation fee is not refundable in any way. Target financing should be indicated in the payment document.
The bidder is required to have technical capabilities in the field of repair and construction work, machinery and mechanisms, manpower and professionalism, management experience, qualified employees, and authority to conclude purchase and sale agreements, should not have overdue liabilities on taxes and other obligatory payments, and should have an experience as a participant in major repair and construction work at least at two similar objects over the past five years.
Those who wish to participate in the tender should post on the Public Procurement Portal and simultaneously submit the following documents to the Committee in hard copy by 4:00 p.m. local time on October 30, 2019:
- Application for participation in the tender;
- A bank document confirming the payment of a participation fee (original);
- The bidder’s full name, legal status, country of registration, and details;
- Bank statement on the bidder’s financial status for the last year;
- A copy of the bidder’s financial report on activity for the last year approved by the tax authorities;
- Certificates issued by the relevant agencies confirming that the bidder does not have overdue liabilities on taxes and other obligatory payments;
- a certificate confirming that the bidder has not been declared bankrupt, its property has not been impounded or pledged, and its commercial activity has not been suspended by a court;
- A copy of the relevant license to perform relevant business activities or certain actions.
- The bidder should submit a bid and a bank guarantee in the amount of 1 (one) percent of the bid price via the Portal and simultaneously submit the original bid and a copy in a double closed, signed and sealed envelope to the State Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture located at: 65, Fuzuli St., Baku by 4:00 p.m. local time on November 8, 2019.
The bidder should consider all taxes (including VAT) applicable to the purchase and sale agreement
A bid should be valid for at least 30 banking days from the envelope opening date (until December 25, 2019) and a bank guarantee in the amount of 1 percent of the bid price submitted along with the bid should be valid for at least 30 banking days after the bid expiry date (until February 14, 2020).
Documents should be prepared in Azerbaijani in two copies (an original document and a copy).
The bids will be selected based on the Value-for-Money (VFM) choice method specified in the General Conditions of Tender. When evaluating the bids, the procuring entity will apply a 20 percent preferential coefficient in favor of the local bids (for goods, works, and services) as compared to the foreign bids (for imported goods, works, and services).
Envelopes with bids submitted later will be returned without opening.
Proposals will be opened via the Portal on November 12, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. local time in the assembly hall of the State Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan located at 65, Fuzuli St., Baku, III floor.
The bidders may attend the envelope opening procedure or get acquainted with the opening results via the Portal.
For more information about tender:
Number: 595-89-34 (intr 182)