As mentioned in Article 89.1 of the Urban Planning and Construction Code, the following construction projects are not subject to examination:
- Projects of single-storey buildings with a maximum span of 6 meters which are not designed for residence and gathering of people as well as for production activities;
- Single-storey building projects with a maximum area of 1,000 square meters and a maximum span of 6 meters, which do not require isolation from sanitary protection zones or are intended to be used in existing sanitary protection zones;
- Construction projects that will adjust existing facilities and / or their parts but will not affect the constructive and other safety parameters of those facilities and will not exceed permitted construction parameters;
- Construction projects of non-residential buildings with up to two floors, each floor being 4 meters high, a total area of 500 square meters and a maximum span of 6 meters;
- Warehouse projects with up to 2 floors, each floor being 3 meters in height, total area of 1,400 square meters, construction area of 1,000 square meters and span of 6 meters, that are not designed for residential and gathering purposes as well as production activities.